❌We don't recommend you RoseBrides website.
►Sign up for and get 20 free credits.
- Time-taking profile creation
- Low-quality women’s profiles
- High prices
- Lack of free features to reach out to women
- Advanced search option doesn’t work properly
- Great number of advanced search filters
- Bonuses for Premium members
Register and create profiles
Spend 7-10 days using the website
Contact at least 15 users
Test all the features and tools
RoseBrides at a glance
|🗓️ Year established
|🧑🤝🧑 Visits per month
|💳 Payment methods
RoseBrides is an online dating site designed to help men from all over the world to meet European girls for chatting, friendship, and seeing each other. Its main focus is Western men and young women from Eastern European countries, as well as Asia, Latin America, and Western Europe.
The sign-up process on RoseBrides doesn’t look complicated at first sight. To join the site, you need to click the “Join for free” button at the top right corner of the website homepage and take the following steps:
- Choose your gender and who you’re looking for on the Rose Brides dating site.
- Specify their age range.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Choose your date of birth.
- Create a username for your account.
- Enter a new password (choose the one you’re not using for other social media sites).
- Specify your country, state, and city.
- Click the “Join now” button.
Once I completed these steps, I thought I’m done, but the RoseBrides dating site demanded that I confirm that I’m not a robot and that I agree to the site’s rules. Then, the registration was finished and I was asked to complete my profile right away. From uploading a photo that should have fit 12 requirements and answering numerous questions about my appearance, interests, and personality, I didn’t like my experience on the site. RoseBrides reviews didn’t lie when they marked the time-taking registration process and too many boring questions to answer.
Interface & user experience
Other RoseBrides com complaints refer to the user experience with the matches offered as the results of the advanced search.
Although, Rose Brides reviews confirm the advanced search has fine filters:
- The age range of potential matches (you can choose age from 18 years old to 90 years old);
- Country and city of origin (you can type the latter after selecting the former; all countries are available in the list);
- Height range (measured in cm and feet);
- Weight range (measured in kg and pounds);
- Hair and eye colors (blonde, brown, black, and even shades are available for selection, as well as shades of the eye color);
- Languages spoken (select as many as you want your potential girlfriend to speak);
- Education (choose the level from secondary school to doctorate degree);
- Marital status (married, divorced, widowed, separated);
- Religion (almost all religious affiliations are presented to select);
- Interests (choose any pastime from active to passive from the available options);
- Activities (mostly sports and active leisure);
- Favorite food (almost all cuisines are presented for selection);
- Music (rock, rap, soundtracks, oldies, etc.);
- Books (documentary, fiction, newspapers, classics, etc.)
👎What needs to be improved: “Those filters don’t show any search results once applied. Also, only the first five filters are available to new users on the site: the following didn’t work when I tried to apply them. Finding no matches was a major frustrating factor during my Rose Brides review so far, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. You won’t meet Ukrainian ladies online here.”
Communication tools & Features
As for communication features, my experience also wasn’t satisfactory.
First of all, there’s no online chat. I don’t see any point in a dating platform that has no online text chat. I don’t even talk about a video or a voice chat that other legitimate Ukrainian dating sites have.
The only thing I could thoroughly review was a messenger. Here, you can send and receive messages from other people on the site. The messaging tool looks like an email inbox interface developed in 2007—there are no pop-up notifications, stickers, etc. All you see are the messages you’ve sent, received, added to favorites, or thrown into a trash basket.
You can’t view or send messages on RoseBrides unless you purchase any membership package. Thus, I only saw two messages in my inbox right after my registration but didn’t manage to read them.
As for the profile quality on the website, multiple Rose Brides opiniones confirmed that the profiles here are mostly fake. They lack quality pictures and contain only basic information about their owners.
Rose Brides profiles lack soul in them and look like they were developed by one person who invented those personalities. There are no unique bios or self-presentations in the free form that you could read and notice the individual behind the profile.
RoseBrides pricing and payment policy
Although I already dislike the platform I’m testing and believe that RoseBrides is a scam, I’ll still do a RoseBrides.com review of prices and offers for you.
Here are the membership plans available for purchase:
Free and paid features
|Signing up on the Rose Brides dating site
|Sending messages to women
|Updating your profile
|Reading messages from women
|Uploading pictures to your profile
|Using all advanced search filters
|Searching for women
|Sharing personal information in a message
|Viewing women’s profiles
|Hiding your profile from search results or making it appear on top of them
|Saying Hello to new users
|Deleting users from your search results
As you can see, the most interesting features are available only after purchasing a Premium membership. Therefore, I wouldn’t say that RoseBrides is worth it. Besides this, the prices for the features described made me doubt whether is RoseBrides legit at all—the website usability is doubtful even if only the basic features are used. As I noted earlier, it’s tough to find a Ukrainian mail order bride who would be a real individual.
|⌛ Response Time
The other drawback of the website I’d like to emphasize in my RoseBrides com review is the customer service. Although there’s a FAQ section where you can find answers to potential technical questions, there’s no online chat with customer support agents to resolve your requests fast. All you can do is contact them via email and hope to get an answer someday.
Who is The RoseBrides For?
|❌ NOT For
|Spending your money without getting any positive resul
|Finding real acquaintances and long-term relationships
|Finding only casual chatting and nothing serious
|Chatting for free since the RoseBrides cost is high
|Not expecting anything from online dating in general
|Getting clear matchmaking tools
|Communicating in an online chat
One of the worst sites I’ve tried out. I didn’t like the service at all. The registration process takes longer than on the other platforms to complete. The website is overpriced and only a few basic features are available for free. No communication is possible unless you pay for membership on RoseBrides. I don’t recommend that.
RoseBrides is an online dating website that claims to offer social services for men who want to find women overseas. However, it lacks true women’s profiles, and the online chat and overall experience that it offers can’t be named worth of money and time.
No, it’s not. Only a few basic features are available free of charge while almost all services to interact with mail order brides are paid. Also, there’s no constant customer support as well as a clear money-back policy.
You can’t delete an account on RoseBrides unless you pay for a Premium membership, and then hide your profile from the search results of other users.